NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync II
Model:NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync II
- Compatibility with Quadro Pascal series graphics boards and later
- Five on-board connections. The 5th connection is to be used as the connector to a 2nd NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync II card in a common chassis.
- Synchronization of up to 8 GPUs in a common chassis when used with a 2nd NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync II card.
- TTL Sync Generation output via the BNC connector.
- Support for up to four sync “chains” in a single system when 2 NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync II cards are used in a single system.
NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync solutions enable the creation of dazzling ultra-high resolution, perfectly synchronized displays to meet the visualization and presentation needs across industries. Designed for flexibility and scalability, NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync boards connect to select NVIDIA® Quadro® GPUs, synchronizing them with the displays or projectors attached to them. NVIDIA® Quadro® Sync also enables NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic™ technology on those synchronized displays and projectors, providing an easy way to scale the resolution of any application.
Maximum number of GPUs per Sync card: 4
Maximum number of Sync cards per system: 2*
Maximum number of synchronized GPUs per system: 8*
Maximum number of displays or projectors per system: 32*
Maximum number of displays or projectors with NVIDIA® Quadro® Mosaic™ per system: 32*
Stereoscopic display support: Yes
Projector Overlap support: Yes
Windows Management Instrumentation (WMI) support: Yes
* Support requires Linux and Quadro Driver R387 or newer.